Upscale Non-Emergency Ambulatory Outpatient Day Surgery Transportation has transformed the outpatient experience by offering a convenient, specialized, superior client/patient, Medical Logistics Service with an all-inclusive cost for non-emergency transportation alternative solutions, for ambulatory outpatient procedures.
- Non-emergency ambulatory outpatient day surgery transportation for surgical procedures, is designed for patients who do not require an overnight stay.
- Surgery centers will not allow an Uber or Lyft as an alternative for non-emergency medical transportation after a medical procedure.
- Every day there are hundreds of appointments scheduled for Ambulatory Outpatient Day Surgery making us the preferred method for non-emergency Ambulatory Outpatient Transportation.
- Procedures commonly performed in ambulatory surgery centers include cataracts, colonoscopies, and plastic surgery.
- Partners of Upscale Medical Transportation include surgeons/physicians. This ensures physician involvement care for non-emergency medical transportation services.
- A recognized name in the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Industry.
- Clients/patients don't have to rely on family member or others. They rely on Upscale Medical Transportation.
- Same day non-emergency service transportation.
- Drivers with CPR, First Aid & Background Check.
- Drivers who can sign in-out patients.
- Attention to details with every reservation.
Not sure which solution fits your needs? Contact us today, and we will assist you with your non-emergency transportation needs.